- Mentorship Scheme under Karnataka Startup advance program Bio50 (K-Sap Bio-50)
- Two Day Professional Certificate Course on Financing Start-Ups: Legal And Regulatory Compliance.for More details please go-through the below links.
- Applications are invited for following positions purely on contractual basis (3 years contract) under BIRAC BioNest Scheme for setting up Med Tech Laboratory in BBC. Interested candidates should send their CV’s along with self- attested testimonials to the undersigned by registered post. The last date of receipt of application is 15.08.2018
- National Entrepreneurship Awards Scheme (NEAS) Awareness Camp at BBC on 25th August 3.00PM -4.30PM.
- Hands-on Workshop on “Liquid Chromatography And Tandem Mass Spectrometry”. On 31st August – 1st September 2017.
- Hands-on Workshop on “Microcalorimetry: A Tool for Biological & Pharmaceutical Applications”. On 4th August 2017 Time: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM.
- Employment Notification for Head, Med Tech Centre and Biomedical Engineer.
- Hands-on Workshop on “High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)”. On 17th March 2017 Time: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM.
- Workshop on Intellectual Property Rights. On 23rd Jan 2017 Time: 9:30 Am – 5:00 Pm
- Calling Quotations For Designing And Printing Of Brochures For Various Purposes For Bangalore Bioinnovation Centre last date for submission 23/10-2016 with in 3Pm.
The Idea2PoC is a scheme of Dept. of IT, BT and S&T, Govt. of Karnataka. The scheme enables technology innovators and entrepreneurs to pursue a promising technology idea, and validate proof of concept (PoC). It is expected that innovators and entrepreneurs advance an idea closer to commercialization in the form of creation of start‐up companies, technology licenses or become venture ready.
Applications for Incubation Space
Scientist / Entrepreneurs Interested in incubating their venture at BBC are Invited to send Hard Copy and Soft Copy of Application Before 9th June 2016.