- Hands-on Workshop on “Liquid Chromatography and Tandem Mass Spectrometry”. On 31st August – 1st September 2017.
- Hands-on Workshop on “Microcalorimetry: A Tool for Biological & Pharmaceutical Applications”. On 4th August 2017 Time: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM.
- Hands-on Workshop on “High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)”. On 17th March 2017 Time: 9:00 Am- 5:30 pm
- Workshop on Intellectual Property Rights. On 23rd Jan 2017 Time: 9:30 Am – 5:00 Pm.
- On 4th May 2016 Bangalore Bioinnovation Centre hosted a Venture Capital meeting with Chinese Investors. The event created a platform to showcase innovative technologies of Incubatees from the Bangalore Bioinnovation Centre.The aim of the event was to attract venture funding. Prominent Panelist for the event were Ming Chen (President, Shanghai open steel structure), Allen Zhoh (Invest Manager from PINTREE), Weiqiang Wang (CEO from Smile Wealth), Steven Liu (Co-Founder from Onion Fans), HC Wang (Harmony Group) and Joe Wei (Founder partner from grand view capital).The event was presided by Dr. Jitendra Kumar, Managing Director, BBC.The event is a part of series of venture capital meet that BBC envision to organise for the benefit of Incubatees.
- Mr Surayaprakash Konanuru and Mr. Deepak of Ideaspring Capital (an early stage venture fund by entrepreneurs and for entrepreneurs) visited BBC and interacted with the startups for possible venture funding possibilities.
- Managing Director, BBC lead the Karnataka delegation consisting of government officials, representatives of startups as well as established companies in Bio Korea 2016
- Dr. Jitendra Kumar, MD BBC was the keynote speaker in the Global Cluster Forum in Bio Korea 2016
- 8th of March 2016,10:30 Am to 2:00 Pm
“Novel Technologies Vaccines against Neglected Diseases” Seminar
Seminar on “Novel Technologies Vaccines against Neglected Diseases”by Prof Maria Elena Bottazzi
- Bio-Accelerate Program 2016 for more information click here
- 18th August 2015 – 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
BBC-NCBS Meeting on Infectious Diseases
Infectious diseases has become a major concern for India as the mortality rate is growing day by day. A day long conference was held by BBC in collaboration with NCBS where several scientists, clinicians, researchers and entrepreneurs came together to discuss the grim matter faced by India. It was a networking forum where people were able to get valuable insights and contacts.
- 17th August 2015 – 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Vision Group on Biotechnology Meeting
The Bangalore Bioinnovation Centre hosted the 49th Vision Group on Biotechnology meeting where several matters regarding the promotion of Biotechnology in the state was discussed and some path breaking ideas were brought to light. Officials from the Dept of IT, BT and S & T attended the meeting and interacted with some of the pioneers in Biotechnology.
- 17th August 2015 – 10:00 AM to 12: 30 PM
The Selection Committee meeting was held to identify and select the incubatees for the Bangalore Bioinnovation Centre. A total of 16 incubatees have been selected.
- 8th August 2015- 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Workshop on Creation of Mega Bio Cluster in Karnataka.
It was the first event organised in Bangalore Bioinnovation Centre. It brought together Government Officials, Academicians, Young Entrepreneurs, Scientists and representatives from various clusters in Karnataka on one platform. Several discussions and brain storming sessions were carried out to uncover the gaps that are impeding the development of the Mega Bio Cluster in Karnataka and try to find solutions to cover them and strive to create the same.